LAUNCHING OF ANDROID APPLICATION FOR MANDATORY TB NOTIFICATION
To ensure implementation of Mandatory TB Notification by the private sector and to capture the missing TB cases, android application has been developed in collaboration with PITB. The app was launched by Minister Health Dr. Yasmeen Rashid .
REAL TIME MONITORING ANDROID APPLICATION
Real time Monitoring Android application has been developed in collaboration with PITB for surveillance and quick reporting of issues and their timely rectification.
GENE XPERT COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
Gene-Xpert Technician can register their complaint through a free telephone call (0800-99000)
DTC register complaints of their dist Gene-Xprt machines through DTC portal.
TACTIVE TB CASE FINDING
TB SCREENING ON BROADER INDICATION
TB AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
The program vision is that every citizen has knowledge about and a positive attitude towards tuberculosis and the services available for its care and cure across province.
The program recognizes the importance of effective advocacy for TB control and adopted following intervention.
- SMS on Mobile
- Radio/TV Talk Shows
- Printing of context based IEC material
- Celebration of TB day
HUMAN RESOURCE CAPACITY BUILDING
Trainings allows participants to gain knowledge and skills to help them to be effective DOT workers. With the support of GF, Program has developed training curriculum and conducting trainings of all staff involved in TB-DOTS.
- Doctors for improving TB diagnostic and treatment capacity and quality and TB screening on broader indication like risk population and clinical risk groups
- Paramedical staff (DOTS facilitator) on recording and reporting
- Laboratory personals on AFB staining, Gene-Xpert, culture techniques and DST
- Lady health workers early case detection and contact tracing
- Store keepers drug managements and store handling
- Data operators on MIS, DHIS-2